If you are thinking of joining our dynamic and friendly team see the available positions below.
We are currently looking for an accomplished C++ Developer on a permanent basis.
See the job description below and we look forward to receiving your application.
A well-established, global provider of telecoms, payments and mobile solutions (headquartered near 5 ways in Birmingham) is looking to on-board an accomplished C++ Developer on a permanent basis.
In this varied and interesting role, you will write code to ensure the smooth and efficient integration of existing software solutions with customers' systems. As most of our stack is written in C++ (both classical and modern) you will need solid C++ skills, BUT we would be most interested in people with an interest in Go / Golang as we see it as the logical evolutionary step in our service offerings, something we will ensure you are a key part of.
Core Skills Required:
- Demonstrable commercial C++ development experience (at least 5 years)
- Experience with high performance computing applications, libraries, multi-threading or parallel programming.
- Solid experience in the design, development and maintenance of RESTful API’s
- Excellent Testing and Debugging capabilities
- Self-driven, independent problem solver, technically versatile, willing to be flexible and accept new challenges.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- Previous GoLang experience or a keen interest in learning.
- Prior knowledge or experience of telephony concepts would be a big plus (SIP, VoIP, RTP/SRTP, TLS, Voice codecs ideally)
- Good administrator-level knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Experience working with card payments
- Good understanding of using Software Design Patterns
Subject to experience
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress